Instantly buy and sell local food in your community
United States • Canada
Locavore Classifieds are a quick way to get started buying and selling local food. Local businesses and individuals can post ads for free.
|Tip #1: Restaurants post Wanted listings and watch the classifieds daily for fresh foods available.||Tip #2: Have a tree with tons of extra fruit? Sell it or give it away on the classifieds!||Tip #3: Start a small food growing business and sell to your community. With the classifieds, buyers will instantly find you.|
Locavore Classifieds are for posting Food Only in your local community. Please be respectful, use common sense, and follow the guidelines so that everyone may safely sell food. Classifieds are free.
- Locally grown, raised, or produced foods only. We encourage artisan and hand crafted foods of high quality
- Locally owned businesses may post food items, however this area is not intended for large commercial operations
- Become familiar with your state/provincial Cottage Food Laws; it is your responsibility to operate within the law
- Selling or distributing meats, eggs and especially dairy is heavily regulated. Follow your state/provincial laws
- Selling of the following is strictly prohibited: Any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others; alcohol or controlled substances; endangered species; wild mushrooms of any type (cultivated are ok); poisonous or toxic plants
- Classifieds allow posting in up to 5 local regions, 1000 characters and 3 photos
- Classifieds run for up to 30 days with options to re-list